AFFLINK is a global leader in supply chain management. And we do one thing better than anyone else in the industry - provide innovative process and procurement solutions to drive efficiencies in today’s leading businesses.
For more than 40 years, AFFLINK has connected more than 200 manufacturers of facility maintenance, packaging, safety, office, and industrial supply solutions with nearly 300 independent distribution experts. Just as our name suggests, we are that critical link offering clients innovative products, market expertise and improved profitability, all of which is fueled by our leading-edge information technology.
Understanding our clients from the top down, AFFLINK takes a consultative approach to solving client needs. Our marketplace experts have been trained to ask the right questions that uncover opportunities and identify cost savings that go beyond product and price. Simply put, we are the catalyst to improve profitability.
Unlike other organizations, with AFFLINK, our clients get the best of both worlds - the speed and efficiencies of online ordering, single-source invoicing, and one point of contact, but through the combined knowledge and power of our marketplace consultants, we also offer the intimacy, flexibility, and responsibility of local distribution on a national scale.
- With more than 430 servicing locations, AFFLINK has the largest, most diverse group of distributors found anywhere in the industry.
- AFFLINK has more than 200 of today’s leading manufacturers as preferred suppliers in the group.
AFFLINK services the commercial, healthcare, hospitality, and industrial industries.
AFFLINK is a chapter member of the U.S. Green Building Council, BOMA360 Ambassador and an active participant in many community outreach initiatives.
AFFLINK delivers savings, streamlines processes, and drives value for their clients through their proprietary supply chain analysis tool, ELEVATE, and connecting their clients with local distributors and national suppliers. Our expertise areas include:
- Supply chain consulting
- Strategic sourcing
- Business services
- Sales and marketing support
- Integration eCommerece solutions
- Sales training and education
- Human resources
- Negotiating manufacturer rebates
- 2016 CIOReview's Top 20 Most Promising Supply Chain Technology Solution Provider
- 2015 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine’s Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- 2014 Amerinet Top 20% Award
- 2013 and 2014 Betco Supplier Award
- 2013 MedAssets Platinum Award
- 2013 Amerinet Top 20% Award
- 2013 Novation Top 3 Finalist Supplier/Distributor of The Year
- 2012 GP Outstanding Distributor Excellence-President’s Club Award 2012
- 2010 and 2013 Med Assets Platinum Supplier Award
- 2009 Med Assets Medical Surgical Program Platinum Supplier Award
- 2008 Med Assets Medical Surgical Program Gold Supplier Award
Upcoming Events and Tradeshows
- New Latitudes: April 27 - May 7, 2017 | Greece
- AFFLINK Summit: June 11-14, 2017 | National Harbor, MD
- City of Hope Charity Golf Tournament: September 7th, 2017 | Tuscaloosa, AL
- ISSA Tradeshow: September 11-14, 2017 | Las Vegas, NV
- Healthcare Symposium and Steering Committee Meetings: November 6-9, 2017 | Kansas City, MO